On Thursday, 8/3 Prep Seniors will head up to Sedona to take their class picture and enjoy the day at Slide Rock. The trip is free of charge, however, students do need to bring a sack lunch. I am so excited to beat the heat and head up north for a day of fun with the Seniors!
Seniors hosted the first Stations After Hours event tonight for incoming 7th graders. Our 7th graders had the opportunity to play Kick ‘n Slide activities by slipping and sliding all over the place! Thank you Seniors for welcoming the newest Falcons in style!
Tomorrow, 7/24, is the start of North Pointe’s Welcome Week.
- 7/24- Fall Extracurricular Student/Parent Meeting, 6pm
- Prior to each season (fall, winter, spring) students and parents will be able to meet the athletic coaches and arts group leaders. Plan on attending this meeting if you’re considering playing a sport of being part of an arts group.
- 7/25- New Family Orientation, 6pm
- New students and parents will attend a required one-hour New Student Orientation class where they will be introduced to North Pointe’s unique culture, discuss North Pointe’s expectations, and review North Pointe’s Student Handbook. New students who do not attend this meeting will be required to watch a video of the meeting prior to attending class on their first day of school.
- 7/26- Kick and Slide Event for 7th Graders, 6pm
- 7th grade students enrolled at North Pointe for the 2017-2018 school year are invited to attend this event. The event is free and in addition to enjoying the fun, students will have the opportunity to interact with Seniors who are involved in North Pointe’s mentoring program.
- 7/27- Student Check-In, 1 pm – 5pm
- Students who do not attend Student Check-In will not be attending class at 8 am on their first day of school. Instead, they will meet at the office beginning at 9:30 am on their first day of school and turn in the forms, pick up class schedules and receive access codes.
- 7/27- Faculty Meet and Greet, 6 pm – 8 pm
- The campus will be open and students and parents will visit classrooms and meet teachers.
- 7/28 – Student Check-In, 7:30 am – 10:00 am
- See info above.
We have an action packed week ahead of us!